Apprentice CNC Machinist
We at Complete Engineering Services are looking for the next generation of engineers! Are you up for a challenge? Do you want to learn new skills which will take you forward into the world of engineering?
Here at CES we use high-tec CNC machinery and the latest up to date CAD modelling software to manufacture a whole range of different components for the manufacturing industry. We manufacture parts and components for numerous customers in various industries from Hydro-electric to Motorsport, from Beverage Cans to Tyres from Plastic Film to Timber products.
The apprenticship will cosist of 4 years on the job training with weekly day release at Carlisle College leading to an industry recognised acrediation BTEC Level 3 Diploma & HNC Level 4.
Preferrable Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Driving License preferred due to the companies rural location
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Good Problem Solving & Communication Skills
- Drive & Ambition
- A-levels preferred
- Maths Level 'C' equivalent or higher
- Previous experience with 3D design preferred.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org